Helping students excel in learning
Mentorem Academy is a non-profit working with low-income and disadvantaged communities to provide the best summer school and after school learning environments possible based on research and best practices.
We follow "Learner-Centered" principles and work directly with students to get them to be self-sufficient.
Our mission is to build STRONG, RESILIENT, & SELF-SUFFICIENT learners so that it doesn't matter what school the students are attending, what zip code they belong to, or whatever economic circumstance they may be living in.
- Getting students to the next level
- Create an environment that students love being around
- Strive to make learning fun & dynamic
Students’ Education Comes First
- We support and value individual learners as well as learning outcomes
- Purpose of education goes beyond academic competence & content knowledge alone
- Shared vision, values, & sense of inclusive ownership among all stakeholders about purpose
- Great opportunities comes to those who excel at what they do
- Working hard and practicing in order to be the best
- Have a learning environment where students can excel
- Coaches holds high standards
- Ideal learning environments are where students are focused, fully attentive, motivated & engaged, and enjoy their work
- Our unique approach provides students with the ideal learning environment
- We are not here to help students graduate. We are there to help students excel in their studies
Opportunities comes to those who are good at what they do